G.I. Joe | War On Cobra | v1.0.9 Mod Apk

G.I. Joe | War On Cobra v1.0.9 Mod Apk
Thank you for your interest in G.I. Joe: War on elapid! This game is in restricted unharness and continues to be in development! Send your feedback through the in-game facilitate menu.

Choose a facet and battle in G.I. Joe: War on Cobra! Build, upgrade, and defend your base during this high action, competitive period of time strategy (RTS), multiplayer game that includes your favorite G.I. Joe Heroes and elapid Villains!

The War on elapid wages on…where will your allegiance lie? Clash with or against painting characters like Duke, Snake Eyes, Scarlett, Roadblock, Storm Shadow, Baroness, and more! Deploy or demolish Units like H.I.S.S., Mamba, Vamp, Sharc Tooth, and Land Drones. the longer term of Earth is at stake, can you reserve it or conquer it?



FEATURES
★ Collect Hero, Troop, Command, and Vehicle cards and customise your deck to attack enemies or defend your base
★ contend with different players in PVP Events and Alliance Wars and work your far the ranks!
★ Equip your Squad and defend from land, sea, or air with special defenses like Turrets, Sea Mines, and Troop Depots, for the final word victory!
★ select a side! G.I. Joe and elapid factions have distinctive Units and Buildings and play otherwise for a really substantial gambling experience!
★ Complete associate degree ever dynamical array of Missions to earn extra resources and special rewards for your troops!

COLLECT HEROES, VILLAINS, TROOPS, AND VEHICLES
Collect cards and customise your deck to upgrade your Heroes, Troops, Commands, and Vehicles. Open freight Shipments loaded with essential units and resources. Move your approach through the tiers to unlock increased characters, weapons, and more!

COMPETE IN PVP EVENTS TO ATTACK AND DEFEND
Battle against players from round the globe in Events and Alliance Wars for oil, minerals, intel, and PVP Ranking. Deploy Units in battle to attack enemy bases and raid their resources. Vehicles will hold further heroes to bring them to the front lines and might unlock special weapons and additional guns! Work your far the ranks for the most effective rewards!

BUILD, UPGRADE, AND customise YOUR BASE
Produce resources to extend base protection and participate in epic battles! Upgrade your base to defend your resources from enemy troops determined to liberate them for his or her own use! Gain access to new and advanced defenses as you customise and level-up your Headquarters.

INSTALL G.I. JOE: WAR ON elapid TO UNLEASH YOUR INNER LEADER AND defend the world OR CONQUER IT!

App is out there in English.

When you play G.I. Joe: War on Cobra, D3Publisher of America, Inc. collects knowledge from users so as to boost the G.I. Joe: War on elapid game expertise for our players.
G.I. Joe: War On Cobra (Limited Release)
G.I. Joe: War On Cobra (Limited Release)
G.I. Joe: War On Cobra (Limited Release)
G.I. Joe: War On Cobra (Limited Release)
G.I. Joe: War On Cobra (Limited Release)
G.I. Joe: War On Cobra (Limited Release)
MOD Features:
1. God Mode
2. NO ADS
Install Steps:
Download
Install
DOWNLOAD:
G.I. Joe | War On Cobra | v1.0.9 Mod Apk G.I. Joe | War On Cobra | v1.0.9 Mod Apk Reviewed by android game on December 16, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments

Post AD

تم الكشف عن مانع الإعلانات

Please disable ad blocker الإعلانات تساعدنا في تمويل موقعنا، فالمرجو تعطيل مانع الإعلانات . شكرًا لكم على الدعم ♥♥